Axe is a one-handed procedurally generated melee weapon model. It can be common, uncommon, and rare.
Note: though Axes are part of vanilla Starbound, their characteristics are modified by Frackin' Universe. For the unmodified characteristics, consult the official Starbound wiki, Starbounder (http://starbounder.org/).
Base Statistics[edit | edit source]
- Base DPS: 9.5-10.0 health/s
- Fire Time: 0.9-1.2/1.1 seconds between 1x-damage attacks (Common/nonCommon) (~0.8/0.9-1.1 1x-damage attacks/s) (nonCommon/Common)
- Knockback: 25-30 (somewhat strong to strong knockback)
- Crit Chance: 2%
- Base Crit Damage Bonus: +4 damage (Uncommon), +6 damage (Common/Rare)
Elemental Damage[edit | edit source]
Uncommon and rare Axes are assigned one of seven elements (non-physical damage types) on generation. Both uncommon and rare variants will inflict status effects with special attacks. For all elements, only rare Axes will inflict the appropriate elemental status effect with the primary attack.
- Fire: Inflicts Burning
- Ice: Inflicts Frost
- Poison: Inflicts Poisoned
- Electric: Inflicts Electrified
- Radiation: Inflicts Radiation Burn
- Shadow: Inflicts Shadow Gas
- Cosmic: Inflicts -Armor debuff
Special Attacks[edit | edit source]
Axes, like most one-handed weapon types, cannot generate with any special attacks.