Broadsword is a two-handed procedurally generated melee weapon model. It can be common, uncommon, and rare.
Note: though Broadswords are part of vanilla Starbound, their characteristics are modified by Frackin' Universe. For the unmodified characteristics, consult the official Starbound wiki, Starbounder (http://starbounder.org/).
Base Statistics[edit | edit source]
- Base DPS: 10.0-11.0 health/s (Common), 10.5-11.5 health/s (Uncommon/Rare)
- Fire Time: 0.71-0.9 seconds between 1x-damage attacks (~1.1-1.4 1x-damage attacks/s)
- Combo Progression:
- First Strike: 1x damage, 15 knockback (somewhat weak knockback)
- Second Strike: 0.5x damage, 10 knockback (weak knockback)
- Third Strike: 1x damage, 25 knockback (somewhat strong knockback)
- Crit Chance: 2%
- Base Crit Damage Bonus: +3 damage (Common), +4 damage (Uncommon/Rare)
Elemental Damage[edit | edit source]
Uncommon and rare Broadswords are assigned one of seven elements (non-physical damage types) on generation. Both uncommon and rare variants will inflict status effects with special attacks. For all elements, only rare Broadswords will inflict the appropriate elemental status effect with the primary attack.
- Fire: Inflicts Burning
- Ice: Inflicts Frost
- Poison: Inflicts Poisoned
- Electric: Inflicts Electrified
- Radiation: Inflicts Radiation Burn
- Shadow: Inflicts Shadow Gas
- Cosmic: Inflicts -Armor debuff
Special Attacks[edit | edit source]
Broadswords, like most two-handed weapon types, can generate with one of a variety of special attacks.
Vanilla Special Attacks[edit | edit source]
|Special Attack||Code Name||Common?||Uncommon?||Rare?|
|Super Spin Slash||superspinslash||Y||N||N|