Greataxe is a two-handed procedurally generated melee weapon model. It can be common, uncommon, and rare.
Base Statistics[edit | edit source]
- Base DPS: 12.0-14.0 health/s
- Fire Time: 0.9-1.7 seconds between 1x-damage attacks (~0.6-1.1 1x-damage attacks/s)
- Knockback: 40
- Crit Chance: 3%
- Base Crit Damage Bonus: +5 damage
- Stun Chance: 7%
Elemental Damage[edit | edit source]
Uncommon and rare Greataxes are assigned one of seven elements (non-physical damage types) on generation, inflicting the appropriate status effect on both primary and special attacks.
- Fire: Inflicts Burning
- Ice: Inflicts Frost
- Poison: Inflicts Poisoned
- Electric: Inflicts Electrified
- Radiation: Inflicts Radiation Burn
- Shadow: Inflicts Shadow Gas
- Cosmic: Inflicts -Armor debuff
Special Attacks[edit | edit source]
Greataxes, like most two-handed weapon types, can generate with one of a variety of special attacks.
Vanilla Special Attacks[edit | edit source]
|Special Attack||Code Name||Common?||Uncommon?||Rare?|