By placing an egg inside of an incubator you can reduce its incubation time. Not printable.
Required by the Incubation quest in the tutorial quest series.
If you try to hatch items that can't be hatched, it will return rotten food.
Racial descriptions[edit | edit source]
- Apex: "An incubator for eggs.",
- Avian: "A baby birdy home.",
- Floran: "A box of tassssty.",
- Glitch: "Identify. Egg Incubation.",
- Human: "An incubator.",
- Hylotl: "An egg incubator."
- Novakid: "Hatches eggs into creatures"
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Egg hatching times[edit | edit source]
This lists the base hatching times of various eggs, in seconds. Actual hatching times depend on a few other factors. Every egg also gets a random variable attached to it that can change the hatch time, so each egg is a bit unique.
- Egg (yes, the kind you eat): 400 seconds, 50% chance of Hen baby
- Hen egg: 400 seconds
- Raptor egg: 1200 seconds
- Electric, Ice, Fire, and Poison Fluffalos eggs: 800 seconds
- Fluffalo egg: 400 seconds
- Robot Hen egg: 400 seconds
- Mooshi egg: 300 seconds
- Copperbeak egg: 320 seconds
- Ironbeak egg: 520 seconds
- Poptop egg: 600 seconds
- Pangolin egg: 600 seconds
- Orbis egg: 620 seconds
- Erchibud egg: 500 seconds
|If you find a golden egg, it will hatch into 5000 pixels.|
History[edit | edit source]
- Feb. 19, 2018: Added entry for Erchibud egg
- Jan. 23, 2018: Added entries for Orbis and Ironbeak eggs
- Jan. 14, 2018: Added entry for Pangolin eggs