Mace is a one-handed procedurally generated melee weapon model. It can be common, uncommon, and rare.
Base Statistics[edit | edit source]
- Base DPS: 7.0-8.8 health/s (Common), 7.2-9.0 health/s (Uncommon), 7.5-9.2 health/s (Rare)
- Fire Time: 0.8-1.3 seconds between 1x-damage attacks (~0.8-1.3 1x-damage attacks/s)
- Combo Progression:
- First Strike: 0.9x damage, 15 default knockback
- Second Strike: 0.7x damage, 15 default knockback
- Third Strike: 1.0x damage, 15 default knockback
- Crit Chance: 1%
- Base Crit Damage Bonus: +1 damage (Common), +2 damage (Uncommon/Rare)
Elemental Damage[edit | edit source]
Uncommon and rare Maces are assigned one of seven elements (non-physical damage types) on generation. Neither uncommon nor rare Maces inflict elemental status effects.
- Fire: Inflicts Burning
- Ice: Inflicts Frost
- Poison: Inflicts Poisoned
- Electric: Inflicts Electrified
- Radiation: Inflicts Radiation Burn
- Shadow: Inflicts Shadow Gas
- Cosmic: Inflicts -Armor debuff
Special Attacks[edit | edit source]
Maces, like most one-handed weapon types, cannot generate with any special attacks.